Leave and Attendance
1. Every student is expected to maintain an attendance record of at least 75% during the year. Failing this she may not be allowed to take the final examination in March.
2. For any absence leave is granted in the prescribed form signed by parents/guardians. It is to be submitted to the class teacher/reception on the following working day. In case of sick leave it should be supported by a medical certificate. However, students suffering from contagious diseases, are to resume the school only on the completion of the quarantine period and on producing fitness certificate.
3. The student's name will be struck off the rolls if she is absent from the school for 7 days continuously without taking valid leave. Re-admission in such cases will be discretionary. An amout of Rs. 300/- is to be paid in case of readmission.
4. Attendance is compulsory on all school functions.
5. Half day leave is strictly not allowed.